We service the following bodies in a wide range of industries based in Perth and Western Australia:
- Listed and unlisted public companies
- Private companies
- Local and state government entities
- Not-for-profit entities
- Australian financial service licensees
- Real estate, legal and accountants trust accounts
- Variable outgoings
- Self-managed super funds
- Forensic and investigative teams
Within our services in internal audits, external audits and governance, we focus on:
- Fact-finding through specific procedures to clarify scope and deliver particulars, helping you cost-save and close cases quickly
- Managing risk undertaking a deeper-level investigation including data analytics, control testing and listening
- Ensuring compliance with easy to implement actions that reduce the impact on your clients, staff and operations
- Up-to-the-minute knowledge of changes and communicating to you how they may affect your business or organisation
We are now utilising artificial intelligence to conduct our fraud and risk analysis on all transactions in the general ledger, enabling us to deliver a superior audit result at highly competitive prices.
We have the expertise, skills and experience to provide you with independent audit opinions for each financial year and will add significant value to your corporate governance and financial reporting processes.
Meet our lead Audit Partner, Marius van der Merwe.
At Butler Settineri we value working with efficiency as well as a personal approach. We care not only about your organisation’s survival in the increasingly demanding world of governance; we also aim to assist you to increase profitability, by making the time to explain the data and the outcomes.
If there is a way we can serve you, we’d love to talk with you about your particular needs.